Why Study with MMISS
MMISS has highly comprehensive courses and are renown in the industry as one of the highest standards of fitness trainers in Australia.
Why is MMISS an industry leader?
- The most comprehensive course available
- The mentor is the owner of the business. Mark McGaw has 20 years as a lecturer and assessor and has been a professional athlete at the highest level (Australian Rugby League representative)
- Mark McGaw was the first to bring distance education into Australia
- Interactive online learning
- Quality and unlimited technical support by Mark McGaw
This method of technical support is quick and effective. The turn around for a response in most cases is the same day. If your workplace assessor does not return your email, then there may be up to a 48-hour response.
If a response has not been given by the next day, please resend the email as we pride ourselves on same day help. A call to us on 02 9692 0455 to let us know a support email has been sent will ensure another workplace assessor can take this support request if the assigned mentor is in lectures.
Just call us on (1300 542 563) to organise face to face time with a Fitness Workplace Assessor for one on one support. You must have all the questions in order and ready to go before the meeting so time effective responses are maintained.
Another option is for the student wishing to travel to our office/gymnasium at Pyrmont and spend a day or a few hours practicing exercise techniques and sitting and studying on site with other students.